3.23.2009

Pretty in Pink

So even though I have lived on my own before I got married, I never cared about decorating my apartment because it was not truly mine.  I lived with bare, white walls and whatever furniture my roommate had.  Then when my husband and I got married and moved into our house and I was finally able to truly design, I realized I could not make it look like a pretty, girly house.  Despite my efforts, my husband would not let me make it that either.  I often fantasize about what my ultimate girly abode would be, and I have a feeling there would be a touch of pink somewhere...or everywhere!

A vintage pink fridge is a must!



Betsey Johnsons' perfectly pink apartment


I would love to have this mirrored bed in my pink bedroom...

and I would have to have Carrie Bradshaws closet, pink or not!

No comments:

Post a Comment