6.21.2011

The Reveal

Between pillows, a rug, and a new piece of art I have a lot to show you in my updated living room.

West Elm linen pillow cases for $10. I actually go them for another 15% off plus free shipping because they were having a crazy deal, but they are totally worth it.

Buy here.


They make Nicoles art shine even more.

Then, another West Elm find, my rug.
For the steal of deal of $229 it is dreamy.


I was concerned about the word "chenille" however, it doesnt read grandma, it just make the juxtaposition of the just even more amazing and softer. Dorothy loves it.

Speaking of my furry child, I finally got here amazing Carter Kustera silhouette framed.


You can see how true to life it is.

All pictures via Rebecca June

My framer floated the silhouette for me so you could really appreciate the frayed edges.
I love it.

What do you guys think?

No comments:

Post a Comment