6.28.2012

Perpetual Panic



So here is a little inside information onto my true personality...I am a constant worrier.  
The things I worry about though are really rather ridiculous.

I usually think someone is breaking into my house.

I am pretty sure I will always be late even thought I tend to be early.

I constantly think Dorothy Mantooth might stop breathing in the middle of the night.

I always think that someone is following me in a parking garage.

I assume I order every sectional going the wrong direction.

The last point is a constant stress in my work life.  Have I ever ordered a sectional going the wrong direction?  No.  Does that stop the intense panic and worry the night before an install?  No.  Will it ever?  No.  Why?  Now I think if I am not worried, that will be the time I should have been worried.

Ugh.

My poor husband. 

Does anyone else feel this way?

No comments:

Post a Comment