12.20.2010

Christmas Re-Do

So I have been a little MIA, but Christmas this year has seemed to be a lot more work than usual. Between work and home I have barely had a minute to think.

I did get our new tree up this weekend though.



Thank you to my mom who is letting us borrow this sparkly number.

I have to say I was surprised how much my husband liked the tree. He is Mr. Traditional and I thought he would be unhappy with this little guy. Instead he said he really enjoyed how light it felt in the room.

All Pictures via Rebecca June

We also managed to get to a Christmas party - 50's style - this weekend. My husband really knows how to rock a Christmas sweater.

5 comments:

  1. You guys look SO CUTE!!!

    And you are very tall.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am very tall...and even taller with those 5" heels on!

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to propose to this tree! Will it have me?

    ReplyDelete
  4. It said yes, but it sadly would like to keep separate residences. :)

    xoxo

    Rebecca June

    ReplyDelete