5.11.2009

Inside LC's Hollywood Home

First off, I wanted to apologize for my absence on Friday. You have no idea how upset I was to miss my first post since I started this blog! Out of nowhere, my internet decided to hate me and I still have not been able to locate the reason. I am not able to access all of my beautiful inspiration images which has also been nothing but a nightmare! I will do my best to continue to post this week, but it is proving to be a little tricky trying to get them done at the office prior to my work day starting. However, I did manage to find a few pictures for todays post. I decided to continue on with more homes from The Hills. While I know Lauren Conrad has moved out of her Hollywood Hills home, I still loved the few times it appeared on my television screen. Her kitchen and bathroom are ones that I dream of having for my very own.





1 comment:

  1. maybe one day i will grow up but until then, i am a huge hills fan!! so sad to see LC go....

    ReplyDelete