5.14.2009

Tory Burch

While I know that sometimes you can have too much of a good thing, I feel a little differently about Tory Burch.  Lately, I feel as though her colors and accessories have only been getting better.  Her pieces can dress up even the most basic of outfits or go out on the town.  These are a few pieces that I am currently lusting over...
Tory Burch Reva in Sand - the perfect nude colored ballet flat.  Since I am a little over 5'-9", I live for a flat that I can wear day or night.

The Audrie Bag - a big and classic black leather bag that is great for your daily routine or on a long weekend
Scarab Bracelet - This piece is so nice and heavy that just the weight of it on my wrist makes me happy.
Reversible Logo Belt - Makes any jean and t-shirt combo look like you put a little more effort in than you actually did.

No comments:

Post a Comment