1.09.2012

Inside My Instagram


It is Monday morning and I am tired even though I had a long weekend. I never seem to be rested enough to start Monday bright and cheery, so here is a little peek at the happy things that occurred on my Instagram.


A peek at some amazing cabinetry with lights that I want in my own home.



New Years Day dinner at my parents house complete with my Grandmothers china, my moms silver, and the peace napkins that I made for my mother.



To wish my cousins a fond farewell, I added a little sparkle to my casual outfit courtesy of this knot via BCBG.



Dorothy had a wonderful week de-stuffing every toy she received at Christmas.

My Bearded Lady.



Last but not least, the newest addition to my parents family...Zoe.



The newest rescue that has stepped right into our hearts and our ever expanding animal family.

All Pictures via Rebecca June

No comments:

Post a Comment