1.03.2012

What I Wore - Tory Burch Heaven


2011 ended on a high note because on Christmas morning I opened a gift from my wonderful parents and my dream came true!

The Tory Burch jacket that I had whined about HERE and HERE was in my hands. I pretty much jumped up and down and put it on immediately before deciding that the household of 12 people, 1 baby, 5 dogs and 2 cats might cause it some damage and I took it off put it in its box and relocated it to a high shelf for the rest of the day.


However, a few days later when my husband and I were invited to sit at the Chef's Table in the kitchen of a wonderful Italian restaurant with friends and clients, and I knew that my beautiful Tory Burch jacket would be making its first outing.


Jacket - Tory Burch
Blouse - Free People
Jeans - Gap
Shoes - Zara
Jewelry - None required with this gorgeous jacket!


Our view from the table in the kitchen.

All Pictures via Rebecca June

My beautiful shoes sparkling in the lights.

No comments:

Post a Comment