1.30.2012

The SAG Awards 2012 - Dress Debacle?


Did you watch the SAG Awards last night?

I DVR'd them and then watched them in about 20 minutes.

While there were a few winners in the dress department I was struck when I saw what Kelly Osbourne was wearing.


White Badgley Mischka.

I really thought I had seen this dress before on Keira Knightley. So, of course, I googled it immeadiately.


Keira wore her VERY SIMILAR Valentino number to the Golden Globes in 2006.

I think Badgely Mischka might have taken a little inspiration from Valentino know?

I really thought we might have another Kirsten Dunst / Reese Whiterspoon dress debacle like we did in 2006.


Kirsten wore the vintage Chanel in 2003, while Reese wore the same dress in 2006. The minute Reese walked the red carpet I told my mom that someone had already worn that dress before. I was thrilled when the next day there were a few articles about it.

Either way, all four women looked amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment