8.13.2009

Why do I want to live in Kentucky?

So I can live with Mark Badgley and James Mischka on their ridiculously gorgeous horse farm! Their 1920's stone house sits on 15 acres and is really something to be desired.

The perfect car for your horse farm second home? A 1971 Mercedes 280SL of course.


Every home needs an Hermes throw. Who will be getting me mine?


In the library Hermes china is a must!

A La Cornue range in white and brass...yum!


I am obsessed with those black and white pillow shams! Guess where they are from?
Badgley Mischka Home.
Pictures via Elle Decor

3 comments:

  1. Is that line of copper pots hanging against the subway tiled kitchen wall not the best thing you've seen all week! Maybe we could move into the guest house and be ranch hands just for the chance to sit in that library/dining area, ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a totally gorgeous house,and the stables wow!

    Lovin' the interior shots too.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The B-M Ky house is now for sale. I wonder why they are moving and if they are staying in KY on weekends anymore?

    ReplyDelete