5.25.2010

On Display

Picture via Dress, Design & Decor

J. Crew
Picture via Lonny

Kate Spade
Picture via Lonny

When I lived in my last few apartments (pre-hubby), I was always looking for a way to maximize my closet space. A girl never has enough. Well, my solution was simple.

I love shoes. I have a lot of shoes. What would be more fun to look at on my walls than my shoes? So a few Ikea Lack shelves later and I was in business.

I will say, boys made fun of me, girls loved me, and getting dressed was that much easier when I had stared at my shoe wall before falling asleep the night before.

5 comments:

  1. I love the shoes under glass... such a great idea!!!!!

    Carissa
    http://copiouscouture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. genius! I can imagine your hubby wasn't too keen on the idea :) they just don't understand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah show us a picture!! sounds totally fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do the same thing! My last post you can see them on a shelf in the corner of the pic.

    ReplyDelete