9.14.2009

From the Flu to the Vegas

So I woke up to a hardcore case of the Flu on Friday. Thus, the lack of my usual Friday post. Not exactly the weekend I was planning to have prior to the mad rush at the Vegas Mart I am having on Monday. I am hoping that I will be able to see everything because we are just going for the day this year. I am hoping the Mart will be busy though, because that only means things are looking up for the field of Design. Although not to busy. I don't want to be sick in Vegas and it to no be from an overdose of FUN.

3 comments:

  1. Ugh! Nothing worse than getting sick in summer. My daughter came down with something on friday and I have been cooped up in the house rocking her for the past 3 days. I want to die!

    So is the Vegas show like the NY Gift Fair? So fun, SOOOO tiring! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh good luck with it and hope this cold gets better real quick!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better - looking forward to reading about the Vegas show!

    ReplyDelete