9.21.2009

Red Carpet Rooms 9.21.09

I figured there was no better way to make my way back into the blogging world after a month of home issues and one bad case of the flu then to go GLAM! Since the Emmys were last night I thought I would share a few of my favorites from the evening.

Chic and crisp in white.


Picture via Erin Ever After


Playful in purple.


Picture via Sweet Home Style


Anything but basic black.


Picture via Sketch 42

On a side note - I have randomly run into Heidi Klum and her family twice. I hate to be the bearer of bad news but both times she was without makeup and completely stunning. I also think the fact that I have had these encounters (once in LA and once in Oahu) means we are destined to be BFFs. Heidi...call me.

4 comments:

  1. I love when you do Red Carpet Rooms! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! My favorite room would have to be the first one, because I am obsessed with Moroccan Poufs. I wish I could run into Heidi and her family, she is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love it, I think for sure BFFs!

    cute pictures and rooms!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete