6.14.2010

Happy Nate Day!


There are about a million things I LOVE about Mr. Nate Berkus, so deciding what exactly I was going to write about on Nate Day was a difficult decision. After all, he has done so many beautiful rooms and homes throughout his career, I could write several blog posts on Nate Berkus alone!

Finally, after collecting a few inspiration images I figured out what I love about Nate...his use of stripes. He uses them frequently, subtly, and boldly. They never detract from space and only seem to enhance it. Here are a few of my faves...

(I had to post a pic of Nate...he is too cute.)





You can even buy your own Nate Berkus stripes in the form of a beautiful Handwoven Wool Stripe Rug on HSN.com!


Don't forget that the highly anticipated Nate Berkus Show launches September 13th, 2010!

3 comments:

  1. He is such a hottie. And his rooms kick ass.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree with the stripes! Well placed, good tones and subtle yet striking. And thanks to the Moggits for making this all happen for all of us. Happy Nate Day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stripes always add so much energy to a room, great post! Thanks for joining in on our NateDay fun!

    ReplyDelete