12.01.2010

Nate Berkus for HSN


It had been awhile since I checked out the new round of Nate Berkus for HSN products. After seeing a stool over at Things That Sparkle I had too. Good thing I did because there were a few goodies that I would love to get my hands on.


Hourglass Table with Stone Top
$149.95


Porcelain Ikat Bowl
$29.95


Upholstered Stool
$119.95


Metallic Sequin Pillow
$49.95



Moroccan Table
$89.95


Email me if you are feeling generous and wanting to send me one of the above picks.
*wink*

7 comments:

  1. so impressed with this stuff. i think i have to order two of those little stools. they are amazing. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm rather impressed with the stool, adding to x-mas list asap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I put the hourglass table with glass top in a client's house and it looked so rich! Never saw the stool though - gotta get two of those and recover with great print fabric - thanks for showing!
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought the bowl for a client project - looks even BETTER in person. Poor Nate is in the hospital today after an emergency appendectomy (ouch!) so I'm sure he's happy to be blogged about.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have loved that bowl every time I see it - still love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. O.M.G.. I haven't seen these before and love every piece. So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete