8.10.2010

A Funfetti Sandwich

So I do not really know how to cook, but I tend to like to bake. (Maybe it has something to do with my sweet tooth.)

So, we were having dinner with my brother and his girlfriend the other evening and I needed to bring a dessert. I tend to always go for cupcakes, so this time I thought I would try something different. I am a Funfetti fiend. Funfetti is the easiest thing to make, and it is always a hit. THe last time I made the Funfetti cupcakes I noticed a cookie recipe on the side of the box. I thought I should give it a try, but I would take it up a notch.


They only take a total of about 10 minutes to mix together and bake.


2 eggs, 1/3 of a cup of oil, and the Funfetti mix


Mix together and scoop out onto a cookie sheet.



6-8 minutes later and TAH DAH!


Then a little Funfetti frosting and the edges rolled in sprinkles...


A cookie sandwich everyone loves.
I kid you not, these disappeared in a heartbeat.

All pictures via Rebecca June

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE funfetti. i can't wait to try this little recipe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh god that looks amazing! funfetti is definitely the best. next time you should try ice cream in the middle! a funfetti icecream sandwich!!!!!!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Um YUM! Haha I am the same way with cooking - I'd much rather bake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! What a great + fun idea.. they are so cute! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how I wish I would have made these instead of a cake last night!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i def have to try that. that looks amazing

    ReplyDelete