8.05.2010

My Delicious Dining Room

Home Tour Day 3

Welcome to my Dining Room.


The funny thing about my Dining Room is that I think we have only used our dining room table a handful of times. In all honesty, my hubs and I sit on our sofa in front of the TV almost every night. It is nice to snuggle up on the sofa with each other and our pup after a long day of work.
My favorite thing in this room of course are my beautiful Kartell chairs! They were a wedding gift from my parents. My husband had no idea what they were and referred to them as 'the plastic chairs.' Ouch. He now is proud when he spots them somewhere and knows what they are.

All Pictures via JL Photographers

I also had the mouldings applied to the wall. It makes a unique focal point rather than another piece of art or adding a mirror. Plus, I like to be a little different than everyone else.

7 comments:

  1. I love the molding. And that table is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's been fun touring your home! You have some great pillows. And that chandee is pretty fab too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok I need you to come and decorate my house!! Sam and I need to do our master bedroom and I don't even know where to begin. Your house is gorgeous Becca!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ohh love the fretwork pillows :) everything is gorgeous. cant wait to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the moulding, your place is inspiring me to paint this weekend!

    ReplyDelete