8.06.2010

Day 4 of the Tour

Ok, this is it! The final day of my home tour. There is not much left to see. Personally, I think my closet is the best part of my home and you all have already seen that. *wink*

So last, but not least, my Master Bedroom.


I love my pictures above my bed.
My wonderful friend Nicole over at Sketch42 shared some of her beautiful marbled paper with me and I feel like it added the perfect sense of calmness that you want in your bedroom.

I also love the pillow that Ashley from Skout made me. My husband and I were married in 2008 so I thought that was a kitschy little touch.


I have added a shell print on the far wall since these were taken. It adds a nice little something to that corner.


On my lovely Ikea dresser, I have a few pictures from our wedding and the amazing watercolor that my florist/event planner did of my arbor that we got married under and became where we also put our sweetheart table.
See the real thing here.

The interior designer in me cannot stop though. I really want to change all of my bedding over to Matteo. They have the most beautiful linen and cotton bedding I have ever seen and I have become obsessed!

All Pictures via JL Photographers

So I am ready for your thoughts. I have been loving them all week!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing, Rebecca! I love the sophisicated look you have gone for in this room and the mini artwall above the bed!

    Have a lovely weekend!

    Will

    ReplyDelete
  2. i am in love with matteo bedding!!!! it would look gorg in your room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bedroom is just as lovely as the rest of your home and it all flows together beautifully.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you set up the bed. It looks done, but not TOO done.

    AND of course I love the marbled paper! It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. yay! i love the home tour! its about time you showed it off!! and those pics, well they are just lovely ;o) xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm loving how you framed the marbleized paper the room looks really soothing and peaceful!

    ReplyDelete